Steel-tec Communal Entrance Doors
Combining an attractive yet secure main entrance to any building, Communal Entrance Doors are able to withstand heavy use and vandalism. MDM’s range is suitable for all public buildings including the front and rear doors on communal accommodation, schools and offices.
Communal Entrance Door Information
- Access control heavy duty closers return the door to the closed position and concealed electro-magnetic locks provide automatic locking.
- Electronic opening available.
- Extra strong continuous hinge means no trapped fingers and improved weight distribution.
- Strengthened construction both frame and door are fully welded for added strength, with all welding galvanised to prevent rust.
- Concealed door closers improve appearance and reduce the risk of vandalism.
- Integral anti-jemmy strip defends locking mechanism from attack from crowbars and other levers.
- Vision panels – available in the door and side panels to enhance appearance and add light to entrance ways.
- Wide selection of options and extras to customise doors to individual requirements.
Communal Door Specification
- 1.6mm zintec steel (plus 2mm option)
- Folded 45mm thick leaf
- Composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- 2mm zintec steel
- 140mm deep
- 125mm transom
- Integral fixing plates
- Tear drop rubber seals
2450 mm high X 1220mm wide
Note: For entrances above the maximum size, panels are recommended.
Unfinished zintec as standard, primed or powder coating available in a wide choice of colours plus an anti-vandal finish is available.
For a full range of available colours see our colour chart here.
- 300kg/600kg magnetic locks with fail mechanism
- Electric strike locks
- Concealed door closer
- Automatic door opener with switch, swipe, keypad or key fob options.
- Glazing – Georgian wired, laminate, polycarbonate and ‘Optiguard’ options
- Kick plate/push plate, pull handles
- Additional deadlock
- Firemans switch
- Single leaf outward opening doors are recommended for greatest security.
Request A No Obligation Quote Today:
0800 389 2673
Examples of Our Communal Entrance Doors
What Our Customers Say:
Happy To Use Again
Safe & Secure Insurance Services, Borrowash, Derbyshire
A Pacey, Nuthall, Nottingham
Brilliant Customer Service
C Myers, PPI Ltd, Warwickshire
Efficient, Friendly Service
Retails Assist Ltd, Bingham, Nottingham
Great Security Door
Carole & Hamish, Banks of Orkney
First Class Service
E Boswell, Cirencester
S Wilson, Alderwasley, Derbyshire
Very Good Service
Nottingham High School
Great UK Company
R Bowler, David Bowler & Sons Ltd, Southampton
High Quality Fire Door
Friargate Surgery, Derby
High Quality Security Door
P Ashcroft, Warren Oak Scout Campsite, Malvern
High Quality Service & Door
Mark Wells, Heritage Property Care Ltd, Middlesex
K Johnson, Bedworth Builders