Steel-tec Security Doors with Steel Frames
MDM Security Doors provide Steel-tec Security doors for internal or external installation on agricultural, industrial, commercial and domestic premises for personnel enter and exit of the building. Steel Security Doors can be manufactured in single leaf, leaf and half and double leaf configurations.
Steel-tec Security Door Specification
- Manufactured from 1.2mm zintec steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Integral anti- jemmy strip to defend against crowbar attack
Steel Door Frame
- Manufactured from 1.6mm zintec steel
- Easy fit adjustable frame as standard – includes 10 adjusters
- Internal hinge chassis system for extra strength
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium threshold
Security Door Hinges
- Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13)
(larger doors have 6 hinges)
Security Door Dog Bolts
- Minimum of 6no. 17.5mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
- Choice of unfinished zintec, primer or powder coating in a wide choice of colours.
- Selection of handles, closers, limit stays etc
- Louvres or glazing with Georgian wired glass, polycarbonate or laminate
Manufacturing and Delivery
Every MDM Steel Security Door is individually designed and manufactured to your specific requirements. You won’t be expected to wait 4-6 weeks for a made-to-measure door, as is common with many companies. With MDM Metal Security Exit Doors we can guarantee a rapid turnaround – usually within 15 days.
MDM Security Doors are manufactured in the UK using the latest computerised machinery; that means that the doors are a precision made product. MDM Security doors are well engineered and will have a long life in the toughest of environments.
Advantages of Steel Security Doors
An MDM Steel Security Door will provide many advantages over traditional constructed doors in timber, aluminum or pvc. A hollow metal door will be much stronger and more secure. A Steel Security Door will be a visual deterrent because anyone considering breaking and entering is more likely to attack a timber, aluminum or composite door.
What our customers say:
High Quality Security Door
P Ashcroft, Warren Oak Scout Campsite, Malvern
High Quality Service & Door
Mark Wells, Heritage Property Care Ltd, Middlesex
Great UK Company
R Bowler, David Bowler & Sons Ltd, Southampton
Efficient, Friendly Service
Retails Assist Ltd, Bingham, Nottingham
Very Good Service
Nottingham High School
First Class Service
E Boswell, Cirencester
S Wilson, Alderwasley, Derbyshire
Happy To Use Again
Safe & Secure Insurance Services, Borrowash, Derbyshire
A Pacey, Nuthall, Nottingham
Great Security Door
Carole & Hamish, Banks of Orkney
K Johnson, Bedworth Builders
Brilliant Customer Service
C Myers, PPI Ltd, Warwickshire
High Quality Fire Door
Friargate Surgery, Derby
07990 591 068
Order OR CALCULATE Online Today
Further Details About Our Security Doors:
Our doors are robust and strong, and when installed correctly can be extremely difficult to breech. We recommend that any new exit door opens outwards. When opening outwards, with dog-bolts and our integral anti-jemmy strip, to protect the frame and lock, the door is at its strongest. The vast majority of traditionally constructed inward opening doors can be ‘kicked in’ as the internal frame rebate does not resist the attack.
Modern hollow steel doors offer a solid, secure solution that looks good to. MDM doors incorporate dog bolts and anti-jemmy strips as standard.
Steel doors can be fitted with the same furniture as other doors such as letter boxes, spy viewers, vision panels, lever handles, door knobs etc. Numerous locking systems are available; these include
- security deadlocks
- multi point locking systems
- magnetic locks
- and many more.
Optional extras include:
- door closers
- door selectors
- limit restrictor stays
- kick plates
- pull handles
- rain deflectors
- vision panels
- louvred panels for ventilation.
For larger openings fixed side panels and top panels are also available; these can be solid or glazed.
MDM Doors can be supplied in an unfinished zintec or primer finish ready for painting on site. Our in-house paint plant offers a full range of stock powder coated finishes. Special non-stock colours can be obtained at extra cost.
For a full range of available colours see our colour chart here.
Different types of Steel Security Doors
Steel Security Doors are the best way of securing a doorway against attack and attempted break in. We offer several different types of steel door, each one with its own purpose:
- Security Doors
- Fire Exit Doors
- Fire Rated Doors
- Communal Entrance Doors
- Plant Room Doors
- Substation Doors
All these types of door are manufactured to your individual requirements.
Security Door Specifications
- Steel-tec Single Leaf Security Door – inward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Single Leaf Security Door – inward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Single Leaf Security Door – outward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Single Leaf Security Door – outward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Leaf & Half Security Door – inward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Leaf & Half Security Door – inward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Leaf & Half Security Door – outward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Leaf & Half Security Door – outward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Double Leaf Security Door – inward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Double Leaf Security Door – inward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Double Leaf Security Door – outward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Double Leaf Security Door – outward opening with left hand hinged