Steel-tec Fire Rated Doors
Fire Rated Doors are ideal for securing mainly interior doorways in agricultural, industrial and commercial premises.
This is a specialist range of doors from MDM, certified to provide integrity of up to 240 minutes.
Fire Rated Door Information
- Fire resistant for up to 240 minutes
- Independently tested to BS 476:Part 22 1987
- Fire rated door closer on each leaf as standard
- Steel casing protects and isolates the door locking mechanism within the door
- Additional welding on corners and seams
- Specialist door infill
- Precision manufactured
- Fire rated seals
- Fire resistant glazing option with fire rated intumescent seals. (Single glazing reduces fire resistance to 1 hour))
- 2 year Manufacturers Warranty
‘Steel-tec’ Fire Rated Doors have been independently tested by Exova Warringtonfire and are certified to withstand fire for up to 240 minutes. If this time certification is not necessary we recommend considering our Fire Exit Doors. For details of the differences between fire exits and fire rated doors you can see our guide here.
Fire Rated Door Specification
- Door leaf 1.2mm – with an option for 1.6mm available for high security situations.
- Door frame 1.6mm.
- Threshold in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Integral anti- jemmy strip for defence against attack by crowbar or other similar levers.
- Hinges – 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13).
- Dog bolts – 7 solid steel dog bolts secure the door leaf to the frame.
- Available as single, leaf and a half and double leaf configurations.
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE TODAY:
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
A Pacey, Nuthall, Nottingham
K Johnson, Bedworth Builders
Brilliant Customer Service
C Myers, PPI Ltd, Warwickshire
First Class Service
E Boswell, Cirencester
S Wilson, Alderwasley, Derbyshire
High Quality Fire Door
Friargate Surgery, Derby
High Quality Service & Door
Mark Wells, Heritage Property Care Ltd, Middlesex
Efficient, Friendly Service
Retails Assist Ltd, Bingham, Nottingham
Very Good Service
Nottingham High School
Great Security Door
Carole & Hamish, Banks of Orkney
High Quality Security Door
P Ashcroft, Warren Oak Scout Campsite, Malvern
Happy To Use Again
Safe & Secure Insurance Services, Borrowash, Derbyshire
Great UK Company
R Bowler, David Bowler & Sons Ltd, Southampton
0800 389 2673