Steel-tec Fire Exit Doors with Steel Frames
MDM Security Doors provide Steel-tec Fire Exit Doors for external opening applications on agricultural, industrial and commercial premises for rapid personnel exit in the event of fire or emergency. Fire Exit doors can be manufactured in single leaf, leaf and half and double leaf configurations.
Fire Exit Door Specification
- Manufactured from 1.2mm zintec steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Integral anti-jemmy strip to defend against crowbar attack
- Manufactured from 1.6mm zintec steel
- Easy- fit adjustable frame as standard – includes 10 adjusters
- Internal hinge chassis system for extra strength
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium threshold
Security Door Hinges
- Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13)
(larger doors have 6 hinges)
Security Door Dog Bolts
- Minimum of 6no. 17.5mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
- Choice of unfinished zintec, primer or powder coating in a wide choice of colours.
- Selection of handles, closers, limit stays etc
- Louvres or glazing with Georgian wired glass, polycarbonate or laminate
Fire exit doors must be kept unlocked when the building is occupied, so that in the event of an emergency personnel can just push the panic bar and exit the building as quickly as possible. Having said that Fire Exits can be fitted with an external access facility (in the form of a lockable handle or knob) enabling the door to be used as an entry/exit door but still have the fire exit facility. As a designated fire exit a fire exit door must open outwards.
Our doors are fitted with dog-bolts and integral anti-jemmy strips as standard, providing a secure door as well as a functional emergency escape.
Manufacturing and Delivery
Every MDM Fire Exit Door is individually designed and manufactured to your specific requirements. You won’t be expected to wait 4-6 weeks for a made-to-measure door, as is common with many companies. With MDM Fire Exit Doors we can guarantee a rapid turnaround – usually within 15 days.
MDM Security Doors are manufactured in the UK using the latest computerised machinery; that means that the doors are a precision made product. MDM Security doors are well engineered and will have a long life in the toughest of environments.
Advantages of Steel Fire Exit Doors
An MDM Steel Fire Exit Door will provide rapid personnel exit as well as having better security advantages over traditional constructed doors in timber, aluminum or pvc. MDM Steel Fire Exit Doors are robust and strong, and when installed correctly can be extremely difficult to breech.
Modern hollow steel doors offer a solid, secure solution that looks good to. Steel Fire Exit doors can be fitted with the same optional extras as exit doors such as letter boxes, spy viewers, kick plates, vision panels, and louvred panels for ventilation. For larger openings fixed side panels and top panels are also available; these can be solid or glazed.
What our customers say:
Happy To Use Again
Safe & Secure Insurance Services, Borrowash, Derbyshire
Very Good Service
Nottingham High School
High Quality Security Door
P Ashcroft, Warren Oak Scout Campsite, Malvern
Brilliant Customer Service
C Myers, PPI Ltd, Warwickshire
High Quality Service & Door
Mark Wells, Heritage Property Care Ltd, Middlesex
Great Security Door
Carole & Hamish, Banks of Orkney
S Wilson, Alderwasley, Derbyshire
Great UK Company
R Bowler, David Bowler & Sons Ltd, Southampton
K Johnson, Bedworth Builders
First Class Service
E Boswell, Cirencester
A Pacey, Nuthall, Nottingham
High Quality Fire Door
Friargate Surgery, Derby
Efficient, Friendly Service
Retails Assist Ltd, Bingham, Nottingham
07990 591 068
Order OR Calculate Online Today
Further Details About Our Fire Exit Doors:
MDM Doors can be supplied in an unfinished zintec or primer finish ready for painting on site. Our in-house paint plant offers a full range of stock powder coated finishes. Special non-stock colours can be obtained at extra cost.
For a full range of available colours see our colour chart here.
Different types of Steel Security Doors
Steel Security Doors are the best way of securing a doorway against attack and attempted break in. We offer several different types of steel door, each one with its own purpose:
- Security Doors
- Fire Exit Doors
- Fire Rated Doors
- Communal Entrance Doors
- Plant Room Doors
- Substation Doors
All these types of door are manufactured to your individual requirements.
Security Door Specifications
- Steel-tec Single Leaf Fire Exit Door – outward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Single Leaf Fire Exit Door – outward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Leaf & Half Fire Exit Door – outward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Leaf & Half Fire Exit Door – outward opening with left hand hinged
- Steel-tec Double Leaf Fire Exit Door – outward opening with right hand hinged
- Steel-tec Double Leaf Fire Exit Door – outward opening with left hand hinged